Thing-Thing Arena Pro Thing-Thing Arena Pro

Impressive!

Hoseboy and his hose! Hoseboy and his hose!

Hose Boy, he inspired me to give this amazing rating.

The Propercy The Propercy

Had Me Fooled

Good job. I was wondering why exactly this had such a low score, but then you got me with the inventory, you sly dog, you!

~Blox- ~Blox-

Seriously?

Pathetic.

Little Hopper Little Hopper

Underated

I saw this game on Flash Game License, and I thought it was actually pretty decent. Sure, there are a few things you could work out to make it better, but for the most part, it is what it is - a "jump" game - and a decent one at that.

Pirate Launch Pirate Launch

"Brilliant"

So seemingly simple, yet so fun. It's got a really nice upgrade system, to where you can of course make it to the end of the island without everything, but it just makes it so much easier if you do have everything.

Although I never did quite make it to the end (kept wiping out just before the island!) it was a very enjoyable game.

10/10

Clickage Clickage

Pro Game

I'd play it again.

South Park's Heroin Hero South Park's Heroin Hero

Rehab Hero

Please make rehab hero next!

Newgrounds Rank Grabber 4 Newgrounds Rank Grabber 4

Odd?

Never seen anything like this... But it gets boring reall quick. You could improve it by adding like some power-ups and stuff, becuase right now if blocks get to high up you can't get rid of them.

Homer - Soundboard Homer - Soundboard

Homertastic?

It was great! Very good job! I would say ad more sounds but you already had alot... So maybe you could make chooseable backgrounds or something lol.

3/5